Being sick is abnormal
Although every human on earth experiences different kinds of injuries and the degeneration of organs and bodily systems, it is normal to be healthy in the sense of wellness. Generally speaking, there need not be a permanent condition that becomes worse with the passing of time.
The reason for these statements is that the human person has a wonderful and mostly underrated potential to heal it and to repair the faulty systems and balance the energetic functions the body needs.
But why are most people sick? There are a few basic and very important reasons:
- Malnutrition: either because most of our food has lost it nutritional value, or the body’s absorption is compromised
- Toxicity: we live in a very toxic world – literally thousands of toxins are used in agriculture, industries, as well as in the home. We breathe it in, drink it in the water, eat it in our food, and get it transdermal through the skin when using cleaning materials, soap and cosmetics. All people receiving prescriptions from medical doctors can end up with many dangerous toxins in their bodies
- Lack of focus: when one does not have a clear understanding of who he/she is and where he/she is heading, life becomes meaningless and it has a major influence on the endocrine system which affects all body systems. It is very healthy to work and enjoy your work when it gives meaning to your life
- Mishandling the body: allowing stress (bad stress = distress) to break down mind and body and not allowing restoration time for the mind-body through enough rest, sleep and enjoyment of life
- Spiritual hunger: every person has spiritual needs (which is more than religion) which has to be fulfilled in order to strengthen mind and body. The idea that a person consists of different parts (body, soul, spirit) is totally unfounded: the human person is a unity with different aspects or facets (like a diamond) which can never be taken apart.
What can a person do to be really healthy, even in old age? In the light of the above mentioned one can:
- Eat only natural food like home-grown vegetables (half of it raw) and drink purified water
- Try to avoid toxins a far as possible and periodically detoxify the body
- Develop a clear purpose in life and do enjoyable work (outflow of one’s passion)
- Avoid all stress (yes, it is possible), sleep well and enjoy life (a choice)
Live in a relationship with our Creator-God who is the source of all energy and love (the highest form of energy).